Two rounds of three interactive, ‘hands-on’ parallel learning sessions are scheduled to take place on Thursday afternoon, 7 June, on the occasion of FINAT’s European Label Forum in Dublin. Come and learn about:Stream 1: Label Printing Technology Issues
- Going digital – challenges and opportunities from both the converter and brand-owner perspective, by Jennifer Dochstader & David Walsh, LPC (USA/UK)
- The total cost of ownership of alternative label printing technologies, by Sean Smith, Smithers Pira (UK)
- Brand protection, product authentication, and similar issues, by James Bevan, Vandagraf (UK)
- How to measure ROI to improve results in B2B (content) marketing, by Bert van Loon, Business Marketing Strategist (NL)
- The wider world of labels and flexible packaging, food safety, and migration issues, by a panel of experts Jakob Abildgaard (Dan Labels), Robert Rae (GEW) and Niklas Olsson (Flint Group Narrow Web)
- EU Falsified Medicines Directive – how to implement serialisation and tamper evidence, by Dieter Moessner, Edelmann (D).