The 4th edition of FINAT’s annual European Label Forum will be held in Dublin, from 6-8 June. As in previous years, the programme covers a range of issues that have been or will soon be on boardroom agendas of labels and packaging solutions providers across Europe.
Topics on this year’s “ELF” agenda include among other things the following topics:
- The European label industry after Brexit;
- Diversification of the labels and narrow web industry into short-run packaging;
- Intelligent labels and packaging;
- Recruitment and retention of talent;
- The state of affairs in digital label printing (based on FINAT commissioned research);
- The total cost of ownership (TCO) of different label printing technologies;
- The latest innovations in brand protection;
- Branding your company via online marketing;
- Managing food compliance regulations;
- Preparing for upcoming legislation on serialization and tamper evidence.