Event programme to offer great value and networking for label industry professionals
FINAT, the European label industry association, will address critical issues facing the European label community at the FINAT European Label Forum 2022 on 1-3 June at the Grand Hotel Dino in Baveno, along the borders of Lago Maggiore (Italy).
Label printers and other label industry players are registering for the industry event that will take place in Italy to make use of this opportunity to reconnect in person again after such a long time. It will be great to get the label community together again.
The take-aways of this year's European Label Forum
The programme again is top-notch with sublime expert speakers from in- and outside the label industry. At this industry event, 35+ speakers inspire and motivate with their experience, success stories, and lessons learnt. They hand the audience concrete tools which can immediately be used in a day-to-day job.
The added value can be summarized in the following takeaways:
- The first industry broad opportunity to establish and maintain connections, build relationships and develop a mutual understanding,
- Be part of various dialogues on the critical issues and opportunities currently facing the label industry,
- The opportunity to address matters that cannot be tackled individually with other converters and suppliers,
- Get a summary of the trends and developments in the label market.
- Hear from an unconventional entrepreneur about how he created the largest Italian food marketplace in the world,
- Gain a clear perspective on the changing attitudes towards packaging,
- Get informed on the Packaging and Packaging Waste Directive,
- Learn how to future proof your company by converting new talents into leaders,
- Address senior company executives on how they respond to the disruptive challenges of the COVID crisis,
- Get to know how independent label companies are adapting to and surviving the ongoing consolidation,
- Get educated on the impact of consumer behaviours on e-commerce, and what this means for packaging.
- Challenge brand-owners on sustainable brand requirements and find out how they are responding to the changing consumer habits.
- Get an overview of how the label industry is dealing with circular economy and recycling,
- Find out what the challenges of Big Data are and how to improve operations with it,
- How to connect supply chain management with your business strategy,
- Understand how to overcome adversity.
The programme contains presentations, various panel discussions, networking opportunities, workshops, and more. It has been made easy for all industry players to register for this event via www.europeanlabelforum.com. Especially for label printers who get a nice discount on the ticket price.