The 2023 registration is now closed. Please contact the FINAT Secretariat for last-minute registrations.
Select one of the participation options below. FINAT members get a discount on their tickets (see main prices mentioned below). All other companies pay the regular fee, depending on being either a converter or an (in)direct supplier to label printers. See below also more details and conditions of participation.
Why you should be part of the FINAT European Label Forum 2023
Great added value! Here is a summary of what you can expect:
- The industry broad opportunity to establish and maintain connections, build relationships and develop a mutual understanding,
- Be part of various dialogues on the critical issues and opportunities currently facing the label industry,
- The opportunity to address matters that cannot be tackled individually with other converters and suppliers,
- Get a summary of the trends and developments in the label market from different perspectives,
- Hear from economic affairs expert Ron Keller how the geopolitical tensions and financial and economic shocks affect our business future,
- Learn how to invest in times of disruption,
- Gain all the information there is to know now around sustainability in the label industry, in adjacent industries, trends in packaging, design for recycling, linerless labels, and the brand owner's view on sustainability issues,
- Participate in the supply chain workshop hosted by returning speaker Bram de Smet so you can take home a good toolset to optimize your business when you return home,
- Get educated on the digital transformation including five actionable stages of change,
This programme contains presentations, various panel discussions, networking opportunities, workshops, and more!