Registering and payment
- To register for the separate YPN workshop, click here.
- Registration confirms your understanding and acceptance of the payment for your participation.
- To register as a sponsor, go to the sponsor application form.
- The online hotel booking can be done via the hotel link (please use code FINAT2024 in case the link does not automatically show you the FINAT rates)
Conditions of participation
The language at the FINAT event is English only.
Your ELF ticket includes:
- Full participation in the working programme (for delegates)
- Meals (lunches & dinners)
- Conference proceedings
Partner tickets include full participation in the excursions (including lunch) on Thursday and Friday, as well as the two conference dinners.
- Full participation in the excursions on Thursday and Friday (for partners only)
Your ELF ticket excludes:
- Travel and lodging expenses
- Hotel room expenses
Please pay your forum participation invoice within 30 days of receipt but no later than 10 May 2024. In case your participation fee has not been received in the FINAT bank account before 10 May 2024, we will ask you to settle the amount by credit card at the FINAT Registration Desk.
Cancellation Policy ELF participation
- Full refund of the participation fee will be permitted if the cancellation is received in writing before 3 May 2024.
- A full refund minus a handling fee of €150 per registration will be given for cancellation requests received in writing before 10 May 2024.
- No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after 10 May 2024.
- Cancellations by telephone cannot be accepted.
Cancellation Policy hotel rooms
- No free cancellation is allowed for this rate, special conditions apply.
- Upon confirmation of the reservation, a one (1)-night NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT PAYMENT is required for the guarantee of your reservation.
- For any cancellations from booking till 30/04/2024, an extra one (1)-night NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT PAYMENT will be charged. (Total 2 nights)
- From 01/05/2024 and onwards, in case of non-shows, or in case of earlier departure, guests will be charged according to the initial reservation.
FINAT cannot be held legally responsible for any modification to the forum, additional costs, or even cancellation of the forum, if such is the result of an event, occurrence, effect or any cause outside the control of FINAT (force majeure), including but not limited to fire, casualty, accident, riot or war, act of God, civil disturbance, act of public enemy, strike, lock-out, labour conditions or other labour controversy, failure or inability to obtain any necessary permit or licence, failure or delay or reduction in transportation facilities or water, electricity or other public utilities, judicial order, law or enactment, order or act of any governmental instrument or military authority. FINAT accepts no responsibility for possible injuries sustained during any part of the event.